Flood Clean-Up Information
Six Flood Clean Up Steps
Flood clean up is essential to preventing mold. Here are the six critical steps taken to prevent mold growth and help get your life back to normal:
- First, one of our specialists surveys the extent of the damage over the entire property.
- Once your approval has been given, the next step is to remove all traces of standing water.
- Next, the moist and damp environment is stabilized by using large air dehumidifiers and air movers to extract damp air. Fresh and dry air is blown back into the environment to stabilize and dry the air further.
- The home structure is safely monitored to ensure restoration to pre-damage conditions.
- Depending on the type & extent of water damage, all flooring is removed in accordance to industry standards and all surfaces are cleaned & dried. (see our website for more details)
- When the water damage restoration process is complete, your valuables are returned to their original surroundings. If you prefer, you may choose to have them stored in our storage facilities until the restoration process is complete.
Questions? Contact us, we are here to help!